Re: Text Oriented Content

by Ivan Hoffman <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>

 Date:  Mon, 24 Mar 2003 04:52:23 -0800
 To:  "David D Pippen" <pipwax1(at)bellsouth.net>,
"List business" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 07:00 AM 3/24/2003 -0500, David D Pippen wrote:
>I would like to know how everyone handles the text content of there web
>creations, Meaning do you let your clients provide the text or do you create
>the text from form filled out by your clients?

This should be the subject of a thorough, written agreement between
designer and client.  There are many, many legal issues that attend these
issues.  Read the many, many articles on my site dealing with the
relationship between designer and client including but not limited to "The
Need for a Written Web Design Agreement" at
http://www.ivanhoffman.com/written.html.  Click on "Articles for Web Site
Designers and Site Owners."  http://www.ivanhoffman.com/web.html

This reply is not intended as legal advice and is not legal advice.  This
reply is intended to provide only general, non-specific legal information.
This reply does not create any attorney client relationship.

IVAN HOFFMAN, B.A., J.D.
Attorney at Law
Lawyering With Integrity
Internet Law, Publishing Law, Copyrights, Trademarks, Web Design Law, Fine
Art Law, Corporate Training and Online Education Law, Music and Recording
Law.  *The Winner of 8 Prestigious Web Site Awards.* http://www.ivanhoffman.com