Re: Subcontracting Questions

by Ivan Hoffman <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>

 Date:  Tue, 30 Sep 2003 05:38:52 -0700
 To:  "Sheldon J. Potter" <sjpotter(at)essential-connect.com>,
HWG-Business List <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 03:27 PM 9/29/2003 -0600, Sheldon J. Potter wrote:
>Hello -- I've recently been approached by a web services firm requesting
>to subcontract a significant piece of a Web design project to me.

Those interested should read "Taking Over A Web Design Project" and "The
Independent Subcontractor Agreement" on my site.  Click on "Articles for
Web Site Designers and Site Owners."

This reply is not intended as legal advice and is not legal advice.  This
reply is intended to provide only general, non-specific legal information.
This reply does not create any attorney client relationship.

IVAN HOFFMAN, B.A., J.D.
Attorney at Law
Lawyering With Integrity
Internet Law, Publishing Law, Copyrights, Trademarks, Web Design Law, Music
Law, Fine Art Law, Corporate Training and Online Education Law.  *A Winner
of 8 Prestigious Web Site Awards.* http://www.ivanhoffman.com