Re: Ecommerce Info

by Maria Smith <maria(at)axiomweb.com>

 Date:  Mon, 7 Oct 2002 16:38:06 -0700
 To:  hwg-business <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Christopher and all,

  I'm  going through the same sort of nightmare. Most of my clientelle have
  brochurish  sites  and  all  of a sudden it's e-commerce and portals. I'm
  totally  drowning  in  info  overload but I went with Miva Merchant which
  dovetails  nicely  with  many  3rd party credit card processing companies
  including paypal.

  Good luck!

cheers,
    Maria Smith        Website Designer