Re: Canadian E-commerce

by Paul Evad <pevad(at)kudosnet.com>

 Date:  Thu, 26 Oct 2000 07:56:03 -0700
 To:  HWG Business List <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:28 AM -0400 10/26/00, Susan Duncan wrote:
>If you have your own merchant accounts and fill out the forms, you are off to
>the races, but you can only process in Canadian Funds.

Actually, Royal Bank will allow for both CAD and USD visa accounts,
both of which can be used with Cybercash (and probably most other
real time services).

Unfortunatly, last time I checked, the USD option was ONLY available
with Cybercash. But luckily, Cybercash doesn't 'cost' anything to
setup. Just filling out a bunch of forms really, and if your hosting
provider is cybercash friendly, your in busines.

- paul
--

pevad(at)kudosnet.com                                    www.kudosnet.com

Have you heard the latest?
The .CA name you may have applied for...
you might not get when November 1st rolls around.
http://CanadianHosting.com/dotCAnews.php3