Re: E-Mail Postage

by DScha97041(at)aol.com

 Date:  Thu, 3 Feb 2000 09:48:04 EST
 To:  Joe.Keilholz(at)paceco.com,
hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Joe

I guess you have not looked up bills before. You would know that bills
start with H.R. or S. (for House and Senate). 602P is not a good number.
So, no this is not a bill in the US. But there is a bill called H.R. 1910.
It is the bill called E-MAIL User Protection Act (Introduced in the House).
To prohibit abuses in the use of unsolicited bulk electronic mail. This is a
bill you may want
look into. You can check bills yourself by going to www.senate.gov or
www.house.gov and search the bills. The one at www.house.gov will search
both House and Senate for bills.