Re: Attracting visitors

by Paul Sciortino <paul(at)hieroglyphs.net>

 Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:44:37 -0600
 To:  hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Christina, thanks for your thoughts. Our content is primarily interactive.=
 It's a pretty lean site that is mainly a collection of interactive tools.=
 One would think that useful and unique tools would be exactly the kind of=
 thing one would hope to be able to find in through a search engine. Isn't=
 interactivity supposed to be what the web is all about, at its best?

-Paul

>Content...content...content is the key to getting
>listed on Yahoo! or any search engine. Seriously,
>Yahoo employees hate it when they view a site and
>don't find anything but images. Content is what your
>site should be based on; images are only meant to
>enhance the experience. Hope this helps.

Paul Sciortino
paul(at)hieroglyphs.net
218-724-4763

http://Hieroglyphs.net  -- For people interested in the=20
language and literature of ancient Egypt.