Re: Starting Out

by "Victor Daniel a.k.a the MacNut" <macnut(at)pro-usa.net>

 Date:  Sun, 26 Mar 2000 00:15:21 -0500
 To:  hwg-business(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 09:39:32 -0500, Joe Keilholz
<Joe.Keilholz(at)paceco.com> said:

>My question is: do I definitely need a business license and
>if so how do I go about getting one and is there a fee involved for this?

My advice to you is, CHECK THE REGULATIONS FOR YOUR AREA. I stress
this because my area, Philadelphia, PA, requires a business license
no matter what type of business you run. It may not be a requirement
in your area, but you do need to find out.

Check your city hall and the local chamber of commerce to find info
about the need for licensing and fees. You might also want to look
into joining the local chamber-they're a potential source of new
business.

--
Victor Daniel
MacNut Web Design