RE: HWG - Mail from HWG lists

by Doris Kyburz <doris(at)kyburz.net>

 Date:  Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:14:13 -0700
 To:  hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think some mailing list systems (eg. Yahoo) do it automatically,
and I guess you got the idea from there; but personally, like Nigel,
I do not like it very much. Also, since there are quite a few hwg
mailing lists you would have to name them all differently to make it
work the way you would wish it would. I don't think that it would be
realistic to try to enforce the usage of the list naming. I would
certainly "forget". ;-)

I am on several work and not work related mailing lists and have set
up filters for all of them. All incoming email is filtered out and
transferred into their respective folders. Any decent email program
should have a decent filtering option. I'm sure yours does too.

Greetings,

:: doris