Re: Search engines...Specifically Yahoo

by "Nigel Peck" <Nigel.Peck(at)itm-solutions.co.uk>

 Date:  Wed, 07 Aug 2002 10:11:50 +0100
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>,
<kransdell(at)squishedmosquito.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You might be interested to know that in a conversation I had the other
day with the SEO company who list top on a Google search for "Search
engine optimisation", which obviously speaks for itself, I was told that
Google and many other engines give a higher listing to sites listed in
Yahoo and ODP, so it's not just about people using those directories to
search for sites, it effectes placement in the SE's too.

Nigel