Re: Selling a URL

by Joe Savelberg <joe(at)euregio.net>

 Date:  Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:08:43 +0100
 To:  srushing(at)wfubmc.edu (Scott Rushing),
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi;

If it is just a domain name, then have a look at the FAQ on this=20
site: http://www.greatdomains.com or
http://www.greatdomains.com/valuation.asp

If it's a complete online business (i.e. a domain name with a working=20
site/content), then you might find some valuable information on this=20
page:
http://businessmajors.about.com/education/businessmajors/library/relat=20
edlinks/blmanda.htm (the information by Deloitte and Touche is very=20
extensive)

Joe.

--
|   jochen savelberg   |  Euregio.Net AG - The Premier ISP in East-Belgium |