RE: Paintball site

by "bmccune" <bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Tue, 14 Apr 1998 06:46:12 -0500
 To:  "Matthew Breault" <meta(at)cyberzone.net>,
"HWG-CRITIQUE" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>critique.  This is my paintball clubs website, and as the only one that
>knew HTML I was forced into doing it. 8^)
>The address is:
>http://users.cyberzone.net/meta/splat

Hello,
	Took a look at the site and must be truthful. Had to look hard for
something to say cause by these eyes and system all looked great....... All
loaded fine, fast and clear here. The only thing I could say would be
personal statements as I to belong to a paintball club here in Missouri.

	That would be maybe to post upcoming rounds and maybe the name of the teams
your team has took on with a honest win lose category.

	Looking at the code saw you used " most of the time but missed a few.

	Chief other than that thought all looked and loaded fine.

Good Job..

Ben

IE 4.0, NS3.0
233mhz
33.6
72MB
640x480

Dragon Works Web Design
E-Mail: dragonwk(at)ix.netcom.com
Ben McCune
E-Mail: bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com
ICQ - 9916649
WebMaster <---- "A Title used by many, but Practiced by Few"
     "Atop the Dragon's Wings he rode, Atop those sturdy wings of Old"