RE: Graphic Design Consultancy website

by "The Duo Ditton Partnership" <duo.ditton(at)telinco.com>

 Date:  Mon, 5 Oct 1998 00:16:47 +0100
 To:  "Andy" <travis(at)pavilion.co.uk>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Andy,

Visited your site with a 28.8 connection 800x600 IE4.01SP1

Initial thoughts...I'm one of those strange people that like dark sites :-).
Not too sure about the differing font styley/sizes. Personally I found it
difficult to read.
On clicking through I could see something was loading across the top but it
completely disappeared.  Even with my monitor brightness set at 100% I could
only just see the nav bar - I usually have it set at 50%.
Onto Zone 2.
I liked the graphic very much.  Navbar on the bottom was fine but I could
see something on the bottom right under the main graphic - couldn't read it.

Clicked thru to 'completed websites'.  All of the links go to 'chromatech'.

Went to 'in progress'.  Again, all links go to chromatech.

Gave up :-(

Ray