RE: Look and feel critique - HealthStatus II

by "Nicholas Coday" <codayn(at)email.uah.edu>

 Date:  Sat, 2 Jan 1999 22:31:52 -0600
 To:  "Greg White" <greg(at)thewhites.prohosting.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
35 secs on a 33.6 modem connected at 21.6kbps. On the font size, I happen to like the larger text, but I am far sighted, thus larger
text is easier for me to read. Typically for me 12pt text is the easiest to read. Running Win 98, viewed the site with IE 4.01 "of
course:)", 1024x768x16million colors. On the main page, the green column on the right, I think you should make it wider so the text
does not wrap so badly as to have only 1 or 2 words per line. Thats about it. As for overall "feel", I'm not sure if you have
accomplished the feel of a "comfy" site. The reason for this I believe is the bright green and blue. In my humble opinion, Earth
Tones seem to be soothing or very sub-dued tones of other colors.
take Care, Nicholas

Nicholas J. Coday	codayn(at)email.uah.edu
http://fly.hiwaay.net/~ccoday
"When the children cry
Let them know we tried
cause when the children sing