RE: Lightship site critique

by "Anthony McLin" <mclin(at)scf-fs.usc.edu>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:32:30 -0800
 To:  <skliro_l(at)mtn.co.za>,
"HWG Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The design is pretty nice. I don't have any complaints about it in that
regard.  However it seems to slow.  I noticed that you used GIFs so I'm not
sure you can do much about it.  Perhaps if it is possible consider a
different server?  Other than that it seems a well thought out design
concept, I like it!

"Recently I have found that slowly I am discovering myself as I lose my
mind."
                    -Anthony McLin
Anthony McLin

http://www-scf.usc.edu/~mclin