Re: Splash N Such

by "Peter Cooper" <peter(at)bizuk.net>

 Date:  Sun, 31 Jan 1999 22:00:44 -0000
 To:  "Stephen K. Fisk" <skfisk(at)iserv.net>,
"HWG Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>The artist and photographer side of me really likes them.  I also
>find I really like David Siegel's approach to "Third Generation" design
>(Creating Killer Web Sites).

Your posting, while interesting, is not really relevant to this group.
Although I do mostly agree with what you're saying.

One other point, David Seigel basically crossed out his 'killer' books with
a juicy red cross last year at an Australian web conference. Apparently he's
turned his back on killer web design and is instead heading torwards
functional web design.. Good for him!

Regards,
Pete
Webpedia Site Manager,