RE: feedback on personal site please 2nd request

by "Peter Cutler" <pcs(at)pobox.com>

 Date:  Mon, 8 Nov 1999 18:47:29 -0500
 To:  "Diana Petersen" <dixiedi(at)pclnet.net>,
"critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Diana,

thanks for the feedback.

What I wanted to hear about specifically, as I mentioned in my post was
about the navigation system, and the accessiblility to the site with various
browsers, none of which you have commented on.

About not figuring out what the site was about, that also was clearly stated
in my original post as well as on the 'about this site' link, which in on
the 'front' page accessed after the splash page.

As for more dead links than not, indicates that you did not attempt to visit
many of the links among the hundreds on the various pages. I do know that
some links go 'dead' after a while, but I also know that the vast majority
of the links are quite active.

That being said, I do truly appreciate your taking the time to visit and to
respond.

Peter