RE: Astrid's WebSpace

by "Astrid Miller" <astrid1(at)iinet.net.au>

 Date:  Sun, 5 Jul 1998 06:57:27 +0800
 To:  "Alpha Witch" <alpha1(at)atel.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks for the great advice Monica.

I have actually used background colour blocks in my tables that your browser
obviously cannot read.  All black text should appear against white, and all
white text should appear against either black or dark red.

I would be interested to know if any other browsers (versions) have the same
problem.  I know the table backgrounds work for the latest version of
Netscape, and for MSIE 4.0 and above, but I don't know about the rest.

Cheers, Astrid.