RE: Critique a genealogy site?

by "Atticus Longwalker" <lngwlkr(at)netnitco.net>

 Date:  Tue, 27 Oct 1998 23:03:28 -0600
 To:  "HWG_Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Frank Dill" <frankdill(at)home.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Frank,

On main page, noticed you alt tag sucks.  Remember that the alt tag is used
by web page readers for the blind.  You have that huge graphic that says
more than just PHS Logo, but that is all you are giving for the alt.

over all I like the colors, the font could be just a tad larger though.  I
would suggest a NAV bar.  it isnt hard to get around the site, but you could
make it a bit easier.

Some may disagree, but off the main page, I think if you shrank the logo, it
would be better.  I dont think it needs to be that big off the main page
because I already know where I am from the main page.

Nicely laid out, very clean looking, loaded quickly.

56K connection, High color, 800X600