RE: Hi!

by "Ray Betts" <duo-ditton(at)bigfoot.com>

 Date:  Fri, 4 Dec 1998 14:04:54 -0000
 To:  "Lorenz Hemmelmayr" <headroom(at)sil.at>,
"HWG-Basics Maillist" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"HWG-Critique Maillist" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"HWG-Languages Maillist" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>,
"HWG-Techniques Maillist" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Please don't cross-post Lonzo -  I just got 5 copies of your message.

Ray