RE: Critique homepage, please

by "Atticus Longwalker" <lngwlkr(at)netnitco.net>

 Date:  Tue, 26 Jan 1999 22:15:40 -0600
 To:  "HWG_Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Carol B." <web_mistress98(at)hotmail.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
IE5, high color, 800X600, 56K

VERY slow loading.  in the code, line 97 has duplicate valign attributes.
Noticed there was no doc type.  Line 98 (trans.gif) had no alt text.  Your
script language needs a type specified.

The add entry page to your guest book has nothing displayed except the text
boxes (no labels).

As for the pic, never apologize for a pic.  If you dont tell them, they wont
know.

Ya gotta really do something about the size of the pics and loading times.

eg....your poetry graphic is almost 3k...thats way too big with the number
of graphics you have on the page not to mention it is a geocities page.

HTH,
Atticus Longwalker
Visit the BattleTech Technical Archives
http://underworld.fortunecity.com/virtua/0/