RE: Critique Requested

by "Hugh Blair" <hblair(at)bigfoot.com>

 Date:  Sat, 22 May 1999 22:26:18 -0500
 To:  "Critique List" <hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Wow - Now I'm hungry.  I'll be in Tuscon 7/8, save me some dinner.

I like the site a lot.  The "bg's and src's" look good in IE 5 and AOL 4.  I
don't have a problem with the Ambience page.  Maybe it should be labeled
differently - "Information"?

The wine list could be broken up by type, but it doesn't look bad as a long
list.  The only real problem I saw was that you don't have Far Niente
Chardonney (Napa).  Seriously, it doesn't read bad as a long scroll.

For the color and pictures the site loads fast.  Good job.

Hugh
hblair(at)bigfoot.com