RE: Please take another look @: http://www.escape.ca/~dledarney/test.htm

by "Russell Glissmann" <rglissma(at)canicom.com>

 Date:  Fri, 18 Jun 1999 09:57:01 -0600
 To:  "HWG Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Don;
IE 4.01 Sp2, Win NT, 1024 x 768, zillions of colors.
Good look overall for the site.  Did you want to have the "Don's" image with
the weird fringe around the letters?  It looks like you were trying to make
the background transparent, but didn't quite succeed.
On http://www.escape.ca/~dledarney/photshp6.htm I got a JavaScript error
"style is not an object".  On some of the PhotoShop pages there are black
squares with nothing in them, but surrounded by white squares.  This kind of
looks weird, maybe leave the space at the bottom of the page, or just
eliminate the extra cells (provided they are not really being used).  Pretty
cool images though.
>From what I looked at the rest of the site I didn't see any other blatant
errors.

Russ