RE: Critique of Pencil Portrait Art Site

by "Marion Podolski" <marion(at)podolski.com>

 Date:  Wed, 6 Oct 1999 15:12:17 -0700
 To:  "Chris Opfell" <c.opfell(at)worldnet.att.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Chris,

I liked your site a lot. Nice clean look, readable and very interesting.
Thumbnail sketches are good size, big enough to see but not too big. And I'm
going to follow up on some of those links when I have a minute!

BUT... why have everything on the same page? If you split it into 4 separate
pages (home page plus 3 others), then the initial load wouldn't be so
painfully long. As it is, your viewers have to wait for absolutely
everything to load before they can see/do anything at all!

Your artwork is good too!

Marion

MSIE 4.01, NN 4.51, 56k modem, 24 bit Color, 1280x1024 with Large Fonts

Marion Podolski

Podolski Consulting: Business Analysis and Web Design
Visit us at http://www.podolski.com