RE: Critique of website.lineone.net/~john.cockerill/

by "BEN" <garbage(at)softhome.net>

 Date:  Sun, 19 Jul 1998 20:16:34 -0000
 To:  "john cockerill" <john.cockerill(at)lineone.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
 Hello, John, I visited your page with both IE4 and NN4 on Win95. It looked
about the same on both, except the message on the top didn't scroll in
Netscape. I loved the pictures. It loaded quickly despite of the animations.
Mabe you could move the ICQ panel and counter to the bottom of the page to
make the top load faster. Also, I think the text would look better in Arial
or Verdana.Times New Roman is so plain,IMO. I also had a bit of trouble
understanding exactly what the subject of the site was. Good site overall,
though.
--Ben
garbage(at)softhome.net
ICQ#14977061