RE: Please review http://members.xoom.com/InnerVoices

by "The Wise One!!!" <cardpro(at)zebra.net>

 Date:  Fri, 24 Jul 1998 06:38:10 -0500
 To:  "Gary Tai - ZooBear Computer Solutions" <sgtai(at)mail.interlog.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Cool stuff Gary. The RealAudio works well although the quality of playback
(all I get is 28.8k here even with a 56k modem) is not nearly as good as the
MP3 files. Now those SOUND great!

I like the site's overall "feel" very much. Very spartan, not
overdone....keeps well with the new age music.

Alan S. Atwood

"Before the beginning of great brilliance,
     there must be chaos.
Before a brilliant person begins something great,
     they must look foolish to the crowd."
- The I Ching