RE: please critique commercial site

by "BEN" <garbage(at)softhome.net>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Aug 1998 00:47:20 -0000
 To:  <rjashley(at)ameritech.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
 I visited your site with: IE 4.01 SP1, 800x600, Win95, 33.6K
  I liked the colors you used. The blue and orangish color look great
together on the products page. I also loved the navigation buttons on the
right. My only suggestions would be to maybe slow down the animation on the
main page. It's kind of distracting. Also, It may be a good idea to put your
mission statement on the main page so that customers can know exactly what
your company is about without having to search for it.
--BEN
garbage(at)softhome.net
ICQ #14977061