RE: First Commercial Site

by "Michael Gerholdt" <gerholdt(at)ait.fredonia.edu>

 Date:  Sun, 13 Dec 1998 15:03:14 -0500
 To:  "Christopher Sims" <chrissims(at)airnet.net>,
"HWG - Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi, Chris,

Looks quite nice - simple, direct, fast to load. Your example of an "A"
plan, which is the only one of the plans I looked at, seems to have far more
than the 5 HTML pages promised as part of the plan.

The "back" button is a bit large and 'heavy' in my opinion. It also seems to
belong to 'navigation' rather than out on its own, perhaps. My suggestion
would be to modify the logo graphic for use as a back button - make it
smaller, put an arrow on the left end of the shaft, and change the text to
"back" . . . just an idea. Then, even if at the bottom of the stack of other
navigational links, it would stand out nicely.

"Time til completion" - that does depend, as others have often commented, on
the client providing content in a timely fashion. You might keep that in
mind so that you aren't making promises you can't keep.

Good work -
Michael Gerholdt