RE: please critique

by "Nelson E. Timken, Esq." <netimken(at)erols.com>

 Date:  Sun, 10 Jan 1999 21:34:47 -0500
 To:  "Demitrius" <iam(at)demitrius.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thank you very much for your constructive critique and help, Demetrius. As
you can see, and as I expressed, I am working within my own limited
abilities, knowledge of HTML, FrontPage, time constraints, and budget. After
reading your helpful critique, and being able to make the changes you
suggested, I am most appreciative. Not everyone has "hours" to spend souring
the web checking out many different corporate web pages, nor is the
"ultimate" web site necessary to make money. A friend of mine has a simple
site and is doing upwards of 500,000 in sales per year with it.

Perhaps they should have two "critique" sites, one for people of beginning
and modest abilities and ones who want to hear their site critiqued against
professional sites costing many thousands of dollars.

Nelson