RE: Odd Problem - Please Check

by "Tom Connor" <twcinpa(at)early.com>

 Date:  Sat, 12 Jun 1999 16:11:06 -0400
 To:  <kfetner(at)spamcop.net>,
"Kevin Dyck" <kdyck(at)styluscreative.ca>
 Cc:  "HWG Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
 I am unable to get onto my ISP just now due to Bell Atlantic problems.  But your
problem rang a bell with me.  I just uploaded a site but couldn't load the images
in 1 page, then found out the non-frames version had a menu option that was blank.
I was using Netscape 4.6 just downloaded, but develop using MSIE.  NN it seems it
did not like some capitals in the anchor tags.  All lower case fixed the problem.
Prior versions of NN as well as current and old versions of MSIE did not mind my
syntax.

Good luck.

Tom