RE: Tilman Design Site

by "The Duo Ditton Partnership" <duo-ditton(at)bigfoot.com>

 Date:  Tue, 3 Nov 1998 22:42:38 -0000
 To:  <tilman(at)eskatoo.de>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Tilman,
56K IE4.01 SP1 800x600
Writing as I look here........I love the intro pages, very slick and
professional.

ich.html: broken links here (navleer.gif).  Hmmm..don't quite know what to
make of this page. Personally, it seems pretty bland and doesn't encourage
me to go further into the site.

Back to index2.html and London 1998: I got an error message here telling me
I need Netscape 3.0 or higher to view this page - you mean no-one with IE
can see it?? Surely not?  I okayed the error message and got a script error:
Line 59  Char 4 Error "document.images.wait" is not an object Code=0.  Click
OK and I'm sent back to index2.html.

I think I'll leave now and wait until the site is running properly - sorry
to be so negative, all that black and white depresses me after a while.:-)

Ray