Thank you.

by "Demitrius" <iam(at)demitrius.com>

 Date:  Sat, 2 Jan 1999 16:12:45 -0800
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Fellow Guild Members,

Thank you to all who critiqued one of my latest projects both publicly and
privately. I appreciate your time and input.

And please, can't we all drop this Killian thing? We grant him more power
with all the attention we pay. I gotta believe he's laughing his rear off at
how so many are so caught up in it all. Simply consider the source of the
opinion--now how can you possibly take his crass style seriously?

This is a great list with many wonderful people participating and many more
lurking. I choose to pay attention to them.

Best,
Demitrius >I<