RE: Critique requested

by "Atticus Longwalker" <lngwlkr(at)netnitco.net>

 Date:  Tue, 26 Jan 1999 22:31:20 -0600
 To:  "HWG_Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
<chris(at)electricgrape.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I see the splash page, but I see nothing that is enticing me inside.

Have to say, I dont like the use of color and text.  It is very difficult to
read.

Nice to see the mission statement but after two pages, I still dont know
what you do.

I am guessing you do artwork?  If I was looking for art design company, I
would not stop here because the only thing that was clear and precise was
the contact page.

Sorry Chris, I didnt like it.

Atticus Longwalker
Visit the BattleTech Technical Archives