RE: I really need a critique! Sorry I forgot:

by "Atticus Longwalker" <lngwlkr(at)netnitco.net>

 Date:  Mon, 1 Feb 1999 03:46:46 -0600
 To:  "HWG-Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Antonio Roji" <aroh99(at)hotmail.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Antonio,

First, if I see a sign saying this site is best viewed at 1600X12000, I am
gonna leave.  You had best at LEAST come down to 800X600 and even then (this
is debatable) you are cutting off alot of people.

The red is way too dark for a black background.

Responsibility is spelled as such   <-----

load times sucked and I am at 56k connection.

You are not in compliance of the Guild's guidelines of using the logo. You
had better read up on this and get that fixed before your priviledge is
revoked.

Your active channel graphics are wrong and those need to be fixed.

This site is X Rated, not R.

If I have my mouse over a link, I want to see where it goes, not a message
telling me a little tid bit that isnt needed.

The picture needs to be brought out a tad more.  change the background.  The
yellow looks awful next to that grey.

The little bit about folowing the links needs to go away. If someone wants
to go through the site they will.  Your request isnt going to entice them to
do it anyway.

Having "U R" in the counter area looks amatuerish..actually it looks like
something a teenager would put up.

"Club page: Pictures"  Your Header area should be consistent with the link.
The text you have below that should be under your content on this page, not
be so long winded with run on sentences, and the grammar in this area needs
some work as it is hard to follow what you are saying here.

When someone clicks on a link to go through the gallery dont have them have
to make another choice.  Include this in the initial area rather than having
another page to get through.

If you are going to say someone is going to a "Index" of the pics, there
should be thumb nails to choose from.

showing of pics is very unreliable.  Server returned many errors.

If a pic has a copyright symbol on it, it is not public domain.

Bio page is difficult to read because you didnot make this for smaller
resolutons.

Mouse click images for buttons never loaded.

Code is showing at the end of Web ring page.

keep the buttons on the left side in a set order, not moving from page to
page.

Over all... needs alot of work...

Atticus Longwalker
--