RE: Personal Homepage Critique Request

by "Marion Podolski" <marion(at)podolski.com>

 Date:  Tue, 13 Apr 1999 14:56:44 -0700
 To:  "Susan Petracco" <susandaniels(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Susan,

I like your home site a lot! The images, colours and everything work really
well together. I viewed in NN 4.51, IE 4.0 with 1024x768. The only problems
I noticed were a couple of minor typos, otherwise it's perfect! (Home page:
"projects are involve...", and Personal: "more to out family....")

Now, I also took a look with Opera 3.51, and I did find some formatting
problems there. On the home page, the text starts way down the page at about
the level of the projects button. On the resume page, the nav buttons start
down where it says "applications" in the text. Also, the hover arrows were
appearing randomly.

Hope this helps

Marion

http://www.ionstudios.com/susan