RE: okay...my turn.

by "BEN" <garbage(at)softhome.net>

 Date:  Wed, 22 Jul 1998 22:31:19 -0000
 To:  "Robert Brisson" <lordmoo(at)jccomp.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
From: owner-hwg-critique(at)hwg.org [mailto:owner-hwg-critique(at)hwg.org]On
Behalf Of Robert Brisson
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 1998 11:58 PM
To: hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
Subject: okay...my turn.

Hi! I'm in the middle of developing a personal site, and I am pretty much
done with the IE4 version of it. Could everyone with IE4 check it out and
help me find the bugs/errors? And of course, comments and
suggestions...particularly criticisms...Dont bother with another browser, I
haven't put another site up yet for anything else. It looks really bad, even
in netscape 4+. Oh, also, I haven't crunched the new numbers for 640x480
yet, so I already realize how awful it looks there. Enough babble. Check it
out...

http://newin98.home.ml.org

RB
PS. I'm running the IE5 beta so if something is totally out of alignment,
please tell me because it looks just fine to me!