RE: Critique redesigned commercial site.

by "Webmaster at WebWham" <webmaster(at)>

 Date:  Fri, 7 Aug 1998 09:56:57 -0400
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)>
 Cc:  "Diane Welch" <diane(at)>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Very nice!

I would agree that there needs to be a "top" button somewhere near the
bottom of the first page.

BTW, the column of buttons on the first page displayed most of the buttons
in a nice neat, perfectly aligned column, except "links", which was offset
to the right (by about a half-a-button's width).

I found the colour and button font pleasing and fitting to the topic of the

Load time was NOT an issue with me.    ;)

IE4.01 (w/SP1)
185KB/sec cablemodem
Windows 98

Gil Tennant
Webmaster at WebWham

Creating fine web sites like the Williamsburg Community Web Site:

Diane asked to have the following critiqued: