Download Times for Different Modems

by "Phillip Perry" <pperry(at)inter-design.net>

 Date:  Thu, 1 Jul 1999 15:25:41 -0400
 To:  "HWGcrit" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you want to know how fast your site downloads at different modems go to
this site below. It gives you a javascript program that you can keep in your
favorites or bookmarks. When you click on it it will tell you how fast it
downloads. The only thing is there are 4 separate programs for the 4
different browsers, but it works well for me. This site also has more
programs you can use. The URL is:
http://www.bookmarklets.com/tools/convert/index.phtml

Phillip Perry
President