FW: Site critique

by "Elias Thienpont" <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>

 Date:  Fri, 9 Jul 1999 16:07:44 -0600
 To:  "HTML Writers Guild / Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Tim.
1) Why the useless splash or redirect page?
2) If you must have it, make the word "Welcome" lighter in color and the
word "to" darker. "To" is meaningless to your site and that is what stands
out.
3) Use correct spelling and capitals. (You are a professional yes?)
4) Your navigation (a Java Script?) takes too long to load, and must reload
for each page. (Ditch It)
5) Your communications page is meaningless. Just use a mailto on the contact
link, unless you have more for that page later.
6) Your logo is clean and I like the color and the use of the table to
center the product, It ought to look good on any browser

Br. Elias