feedback on personal site please

by "Peter Cutler" <pcs(at)pobox.com>

 Date:  Fri, 5 Nov 1999 07:35:04 -0500
 To:  "hwg-critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello members,

I am requesting feedback on the new design of my personal site.

I am looking for responses to ease of navigation, accessibility with any
browser and load times.

Any other comments, i.e.: colors, layout, etc will be a bonus for me.

Note: There is very little original content. This site began and continues
to be an online 'bookmark' which I created in the days of NN 1.22 and which
some personal friends asked that I place online.

Users of version 4+ browsers get one 'main' page, while others get different
'main' page.

Site uses javascript detection/redirection(very simple), <noscript> and css.
Almost all of these are in external files.

http://www.delvalnet.com/pchome

Thanks,

Peter