RE: Will take abuse...

by "Demitrius" <iam(at)demitrius.com>

 Date:  Tue, 1 Sep 1998 14:06:42 -0700
 To:  "Matthew S. Burton" <mburto(at)usa.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Matthew,

Site critiqued:  http://www.w-p-i.com
Viewed with a P133, 28.8, 640x480 @ 24bit, MSIE 4.01

Right off the bat, IMO the essence of the website should be displayed
without having to scroll down.
With the title at <font size="7">, this makes most of your message hidden
down below. And the buttons, IMO only add to this by being on the large
side.

If it were me and the client insists on using those nav buttons, I'd close
the gap between them and lose the smaller buttons at the top, perhaps
reassigning them to the side navigation. Then I'd make the title message
much smaller. And then I'd add more detail of what the company is about;
what they do and how they do it. Tell the visitor what the company can do
for them.

Cool mouseOvers. Full contact info on every page, good.

Your EZ print (Default2.htm) page had broken image links.

For a background color, try bgcolor="#012152". It'll match much better.

The bullets, purpstone.gif are too dark for the background and do not offer
enough contrast. Try a lighter color.

That's all I've got time for.

Best,
Demitrius >I<