RE: Critique personal site; Oz Factor

by "Atticus Longwalker" <lngwlkr(at)netnitco.net>

 Date:  Tue, 26 Jan 1999 22:44:40 -0600
 To:  "HWG_Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Duncan Paceman" <paceman(at)pip.com.au>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Duncan,

Dont like the whats new section.  If I were going there, I may want to know
what the latest and greatest addition to the site is, but I dont really care
what happened 2 and 3 months prior to the last update.

For the chat area, inform the visitor before hand that it is a java run chat
room.

make the midi an option to turn on, not an option to turn off.

On the Files page, you may want libnks to down further on thwe page, or a
visitor may never get to the bottom.

Personally I dislike links pages, but if you want one, the way you have done
it is the proper approach.  I actually like this page :-)

Tried to go to the awards page.  Got a screen asking me which version.  Huh?
the links to the two versions didnt go anywhere. (404 errors)

If you can edit your guest book.  Some entries in there dont need to be
there.

Atticus Longwalker
Visit the BattleTech Technical Archives
http://underworld.fortunecity.com/virtua/0/