RE: Critique for http://helius.carroll.com/p/kdail

by "Atticus Longwalker" <lngwlkr(at)netnitco.net>

 Date:  Mon, 8 Jun 1998 12:52:40 -0500
 To:  "'HWG Critique List'" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
d/l time took about 10 seconds which isnt bad with that marvelous picture
you have up.  Index page is layed out very nice, but the font you have to
link to other areas is a bit diificult to read because the "U"'s blend in
with the surrounding characters.

To me resumes are boring unless there is a cup of coffee holding it down, so
all I will say about the resumes page is it also loaded in about 10 seconds.

The fun room took about 14 seconds to load.

The portfolio page took around 7 seconds to load.  The gallery 2 list was
half a line lower than the gallery 1 list.  Was this intentional?

Overall very nice, good loading times, nice clean layout, easy to navigate.

I am using IE4, and am connected at 56 k

:-)
Bob