RE: Foodbank Critique please! :)

by "Atticus Longwalker" <lngwlkr(at)netnitco.net>

 Date:  Wed, 1 Jul 1998 00:06:27 -0500
 To:  "'HWG Critique List'" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Monica,
  I liked the layout, it is easy to navigate, and pleasing to the eye.

Bad stuff: the word "with" in the "Best viewed with" sentence runs into the
right hand margin of the nav bar, and blends in with the verticle blue
lines.
 Second paragraph, first page    "We are also dedicated to achieving a world
without hunger and to building a community that makes food accessible to all
people while promoting dignity, wellness and improvement in the quality of
life. "
 Should be a comma between "wellness" and "and".

wasnt able to get to the rest of it, but looked good from what I saw.

Longwalker