Re: Search Engine Placement!!!

by "Jeff Franzreb" <franzreb(at)infinet.com>

 Date:  Thu, 2 Jul 1998 19:52:20 -0400
 To:  "Michael Abramovich" <mabram(at)balance.com.au>,
"Ricky Hallenback" <guitarlad(at)hotmail.com>
 Cc:  <dogger(at)junctionnet.com>, <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I agree with this post (and laughed along with it).

I feel it is better to make good META tags and manually submit your page to
each major search engine.  I used to used submit-it.com, but now I just go
to each site - Yahoo, HotBot, Lycos, etc. and do it there.

Jeff Franzreb

Internet Developer
Summit Professional Systems, Inc.
http://www.summitpro.com