Re: REQ: site critique...

by "keath" <keathm(at)bcn.net>

 Date:  Fri, 31 Jul 1998 15:19:28 -0400
 To:  <wallen(at)pipeline.com>,
"Jesse Houwing" <jesse.houwing(at)usa.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Looking at your site with IE4.0 PII350 128mb ram and 56k modem site loads
quickly and is appealing.  Just on question are you sure you want to use
that green (faded lime green)?  If so you have a nice looking quick loading
site that I don't have a clue as to what it is about.

Keath