RE: Bet you've never seen a applet-less site that does what this does...

by "John Woram" <jworam(at)msn.com>

 Date:  Fri, 12 Nov 1999 09:10:11 -0500
 To:  "Mary Henderson" <Mary(at)Phibian.com>,
"Michael Channing Wilson" <webmaster(at)digicomdesign.com>
 Cc:  "HWG Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>, "Michael Heliker" <mheliker(at)ncrel.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>>Mary Henderson wrote: "In fact, most of our pages do validate...

Right! and that's the problem. A page can pass W3C validation and still not
display correctly in Netscape. It's a real problem for anyone who wants
their site to look good in both browers, and I hope the Netscapists fix it
before too long.