Re: Critique of Fulbright pages

by "Robert Chapman" <robert1(at)landmarknet.net>

 Date:  Sun, 17 Oct 1999 20:52:09 -0400
 To:  "Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Cath White" <cwhite(at)tinyonline.co.uk>
  todo: View Thread, Original
hi Cath
I found screen 2 to be the most professional looking one and it loaded very
quick the links I guess were not hooked up yet nice clean job.
Some advice cartoons do not belong on professional sites or commercial ones.
But that is only my suggestion others will do it. Also I think animation
belongs on personal pages not professional pages unless you are graphic
designer and you want to advertise your work
Good luck
robert1