Re: Please see Author's Site

by "Robert Chapman" <galaxy2k(at)gate.net>

 Date:  Mon, 31 Jul 2000 09:43:01 -0400
 To:  "Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Tenley Shewmake" <ts(at)awebresource.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Tenley
Nice informative site Just 2 things I would change
1. The hot graphic does not do anything for me If you want an attention
grabber "animate it"
2. beside the hot graphic remove current topic so Social Security will be on
one line.
Just my opinion
good luck
robert1