RE: Please critique my site

by "BEN" <garbage(at)softhome.net>

 Date:  Fri, 14 Aug 1998 00:49:47 -0000
 To:  "bill" <placebo(at)beyond.net.au>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
 IE 4.01
 Win95
 800x600
 I really liked the opening page. It looked great and loaded quickly. One
thing I was confused about was the links on that page. I thought at first
that they were not working, because the text was not linked. I really think
that you should link both the text and the image since the text is a lot
more noticeable.
--BEN
garbage(at)softhome.net
ICQ #14977061