Re: personal site

by "Toller" <toller(at)ntlworld.com>

 Date:  Sun, 7 May 2000 21:05:03 +0100
 To:  "Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

> The only thing I saw was a Flash animation. This is so common place on the
> net you should have the pluggin so I dont see that as a problem.
I don't agree - not everyone has or wants plug-ins or has them enabled!
There should be alternative content for such people, together with a link to
macromedia. I have both shockwave 8 and flash 4 yet, for some reason, I
cannot see the flash... I know that my players are working - I just checked
them at macromedia. I did block the cookie at www.georgia-dale-specialty.com
though - maybe this had something to do with it.

Wren

HWG: hwg-critique mailing list archives, maintained by Web Professional Association - IWA